1. Responsible for the Processing
The Responsible for the Processing is the owner of the website, whose full details are as follows: Feiraco Lacteos, with Tax ID codeB15996929 and registered office at Ponte Maceira S/N.15864, Ames, La Coruña.
2. Data processed, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Data processed: For the purposes of the request for information or contact with the Owner, or participation in promotions or competitions, data must be provided by completing the forms present, on which the required fields will be indicated.
During browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by the provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following:
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective reply to the questions raised.
- Promotions/competitions: The data provided will be used to perform all necessary steps to develop the competition.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be the following:
- Contact: The data will be only processed to address the questions or enquiries made, and will be destroyed once they have been resolved.
- Promotions/competitions: The data will be processed during the competition and, once it has finished, it will be saved for the eventual processing of claims or complaints related to the development of the same.
3. Exercising rights
Anyone has the right to know whether their personal data is being processed or not. Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
To do this, users can write to: Feiraco Lacteos at Ponte Maceira S/N. 15864, Ames, La Coruña, or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In the event they wish to exercise their rights to portability, this data will be provided to the new Responsible.
4. Legitimacy of processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes, as well as for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and transfers
The data must be communicated to [possible recipients of the data].