1,025 DIRECT JOBS GENERATED IN RURAL AREAS
The Feiraco cooperative practices open dialogue with its members to actively respond to all of their demands and needs.
In 2014, 2,146 members requested one of the services offered by Feiraco; 10% more than in 2013.
33 TRAINING COURSES
Offered in 2013-2014
2,102 PEOPLE TRAINED
in this period
AVERAGE 440 HOURS
OF TRAINING PER YEAR
offered to our partners
In 2015 we organised numerous training courses and activities for cooperative members and non-members:
- 2nd Feiraco Technical-Economic Conference
- 3rd Cost Analysis Conference 2014
- “Atrévete contigo mesma (Dare to deal with yourself)” Conference
- Training rectors
- Preservative test fields, short phyto cycles, LG and long phyto cycles
- Visit to the European Parliament in Brussels
- Visits and technical meetings with other farms of interest
- Courses on new technologies
2nd TECHNICAL-ECONOMIC CONFERENCE
In 2015, the cooperative organised the second edition of its Technical-Economic Conference to present to dairy farmers, members and cooperatives the current situation and future of the sector, as well as the lines of action to follow in this new scenario.
1st TECHNICAL-ECONOMIC CONFERENCE
The first edition of the Technical-Economical Conference was held in 2013 with the aim of debating about sustainable production systems and the main future lines of the Galician dairy sector in the national and European context.
Access the full videos of the presentations. View the speakers’ presentations.